Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Long overdue update...

I've been horrible about posting updates! I finally uploaded a few weeks worth of pictures to the shutterfly site. They include the visit from Gigi, Poppy, and Emilie, the visit from Auntie Rose, Uncle Bill, Auntie, Uncle David, Leah, and Baby Zoe as well as Halloween pics. Plus a number of pictures of Rosemary eating. It's really the only time she'll sit still for a picture lately!

Some new developments in Rosemary's world:

  • Still cruising like a champ! 
  • She can stand on her own for a bit. Watch out world, she'll be walking soon!
  • She loves to wave, clap, and play peekaboo. She says hi, mama, dada, and kiy (kitty). I think she started saying baba for bottle today, although that may just be babbling.
  • She FINALLY has teeth. It only took 37 weeks for them to finish cutting through the gums (they first appeared at 7 weeks) but her bottom front teeth are in! She looks pretty damn cute with them too!
Little Miss Chievious!

Visiting Daddy at WISH-TV on Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH! How exciting!! Can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete